Before I started using HoneyBook I was keeping track of my client’s payments, session dates, information and basically everything in a good ‘ol google spreadsheet and pen & paper – YIKES. It got the job done but it was messy at time.
HoneyBook has become a GAME CHANGER for my business back in 2020 and has given me back so much time and peace of mind since then. Not only has HoneyBook significantly improved the back end of my processes, but it has make the client facing side so professional, easy to use and on brand! Today I am sharing 5 reasons (of many!) why I love HoneyBook and how it can help you as a creative small business!
01. Ease with Booking! I work with 60-70 high school seniors each year, HoneyBook helps me keep track of bookings and always warns me if I am about to double book! The scheduler tool is so great to help schedule mini sessions too!
02. Smart Files! HoneyBook’s smart files allow me to send custom proposals, complete with a contract, invoice and payment page. I also love the questionnaires smart files! I send these to my seniors & couples prior to their session day to gather more information about them. You can also use automations to send these out, so your business can always be working while you are away!
03. Online Payments & Automated Reminders. This is one of my favorite features. With online payments I don’t have to worry about asking my clients for checks the day of their session or remembering to go to the bank, and I can count on my automations to remind clients that they have an upcoming payment!
04. The Templates! From email templates to proposal and questionnaire templates, everything is organized and ready to go at the click of a button! This has saved me so much time from having to do it all from scratch each time a client books. We have set up templates for every phase of the client experience!
05. Reports! I love to reference my reports throughout the year. Specifically, I love to look at my net booking amount for the year so that I can stay on top of my financial goals and keep track of things like sales taxes. Another report that I love to look at is how my clients hear about me so that I can continue to be focused on where clients find me!
SO! Have I convinced you that HoneyBook is the BEST?! Because it really is. I am so glad that I joined HoneyBook back in 2020. Not to mention their customer support is 11/10 amazing and they were so helpful when I first joined and continue to be right there when I need them as questions arise. HoneyBook has saved me so much time, given me a lot peace of mind, and has elevated my client experience. I hope it can do all of these things and more for you too!
Grab 35% off your first year of Honeybook by using my code KATIEANN or by clicking here!
Jun 29, 2023